Today my children realized that I recently made the font bigger on my cell phone. Much bigger. They had a heyday with this. It was funny for the first, oh say, five minutes. Then the reality set in that I really need that bigger text. 25 led to bifocals and that was hard enough.
Is this what happens to someone when they near 35? Not that I am anywhere near that old....
Tomorrow Will has his every 3 month opthamalogy appointment. They are deciding tomorrow if he needs to have the surgery done that we have been talking about for the past 8 years or so. Thanks to his high maintenence little brother we haven't made it there for around 8 months. I'm tempted to see if they can sneak me in too. Apparently Will and I are going blind.
Perhaps Benjamin should be driving us to the appointment. Oh, but wait, he ate the bow off of his glasses so he can't see either!
No comments:
Post a Comment